Hair Growth Clinic Open House Event

            HAIR GROWTH CLINIC OPEN HOUSE EVENT!!!

Do you wonder why you are losing hair? Can I grow my own hair without implants or plugs? Who can I talk to? Where can I get educated answers? Does it require surgery or can I do something organically? How long does it take? 
I am a Trichologist, which is the specializing of hair loss, hair balding and scalp issues. I did my studies out of US Institute of Trichology from Latham NY. I received my full certification (meaning I am a triple certified Trichologist), as well as my certification through the American Medical Certification Association.
I am located at Hair Growth Clinic in Parker Co in the old historical area of the adorable town of Parker.

 So we decided to hold an event where it would be an informal gathering, bring a friend, receive education, all for FREE, and assist people on how to find some valuable answers for their hair loss concerns.
It will be held on:
Sunday February 16, @ 12:00 and again at 3:00pm OR
Monday February 17 (Presidents Day) @ 6:30pm

Receive a FREE Hair Growth product for attending
Bring a friend a receive a $20 voucher toward a purchase
Give-A-Way drawing for a FREE Hair Growth product purchase plan for ONE lucky person ($199 value)

Located at:
19690 E Mainstreet
Parker Co 80138
720.646.5329

No reservations needed

Will be held in the lobby of Mainstreet Style Salon Suites
Free parking located in the back behind the Salon off Mainstreet



Look forward to meeting you!

Glenda James
Trichologist







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where does hair start?

Let's Get to the ROOT of the problem

Thyroidism and Hair Loss -Pt 1